Don't see an item you want from The Real McCoy's?
We can special order any item their catalog.
Contact us more for info.
Some of the very best sweatshirts in the world are made with loopwheeled fabric from Wakayama, Japan. 400 loopwheel knitting machines remain in Japan, with about 200 running at any time. Each machine can only produce about 12 meters a day - roughly 8 sweatshirts worth.
These machines were the standard from the 1920's until the 1960s when higher speed (and higher tension) knitting took over for the sake of efficiency at the cost of softness and comfort.
For their loopwheel program, The Real McCoy's designed their own custom 10oz fleece to be produced in Wakayama. This fleece is cut and sewn in Japan to their exacting standards into your favorite new sweatshirt. It features the classic v-reinforcement at the neck, and custom ribbing at the cuffs.
The off-white "milk" colorway is already a favorite of ours, working perfectly with denim or non-denim pants (editor's note: all pants).
Runs small, size up one.
- 100% cotton
- 10oz loopwheel fabric exclusively knit for TRM
- Brushed interior
- Runs small, size up one
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
Runs small, we recommend sizing up 1 size.
All measurements are in inches.
We're on vacation until January 24. Orders will take longer to process and we will be slower responding to e-mails.
Read more about what's affected.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free (please wait for us to notify you that your order is ready)
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.