Gary Eastman produces carefully thought-out reproductions of classic leather jackets. Beginning production on the Roadstar in 1990, a full 24 years before his creation of the ELMC brand, Gary Eastman first dipped his toes into the world of motorcycle jacket reproductions.
Inspired by classic Buco jackets such as the J-24 and J-21, this is about as classic of a 1950s style D-pocket as you can get. A substantial amount of detail goes into making this jacket as good as it is. Jackets in the Eastman workshop are sewn atelier-style, where each jacket is sewn by only one person start to finish, instead of changing hands multiple times.
The jacket is cut and sewn entirely at Eastman's workshop out of veg-tan aniline horsehide, with dull-nickel vintage zip, 100% cotton thread, 100% cotton drill pocket linings, and shuttle-loom woven labels.
Fit true to size, but trim and vintage. Consult the size chart to find your ideal fit.
- 2.5oz Italian, premium grade, veg-tanned horsehide
- Custom-made EndZone twill fabric lining exclusive to ELMC
- 100% wool plaid lining to body
- 100% cotton silesia sleeve linings
- 100% cotton-drill pocket linings
- Dull-nickel vintage metal zips
- Shuttle-loom woven labels
- Bi-swing back
- Made in England