Gary Eastman produces carefully thought-out reproductions of classic leather jackets. Beginning production on the Roadstar in 1990, a full 24 years before his creation of the ELMC brand, Gary Eastman first dipped his toes into the world of motorcycle jacket reproductions.
Inspired by classic Buco jackets such as the J-24 and J-21, this is about as classic of a 1950s style D-pocket as you can get. A substantial amount of detail goes into making this jacket as good as it is. Jackets in the Eastman workshop are sewn atelier-style, where each jacket is sewn by only one person start to finish, instead of changing hands multiple times.
The jacket is cut and sewn entirely at Eastman's workshop out of veg-tan aniline horsehide, with dull-nickel vintage zip, 100% cotton thread, 100% cotton drill pocket linings, and shuttle-loom woven labels.
Fit true to size, but trim and vintage. Consult the size chart to find your ideal fit.
- 2.5oz Italian, premium grade, veg-tanned horsehide
- Custom-made EndZone twill fabric lining exclusive to ELMC
- 100% wool plaid lining to body
- 100% cotton silesia sleeve linings
- 100% cotton-drill pocket linings
- Dull-nickel vintage metal zips
- Shuttle-loom woven labels
- Bi-swing back
- Made in England
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are only shipping international orders (except Canda) via DHL. We've had issues with USPS international shipments becoming lost in transit.
All orders over $500 will ship signature required. Please contact us if you need us to waive signature confirmation.
Curbside pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - Free shipping
Orders over $150 - Free shipping
Orders under $150 - Flat rate of $8 shipping
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
Starting October 1, 2019 we now require a restocking fee of $25 on all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
View our other policies here
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Starting October 1, 2019 we now require a restocking fee of $25 on all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.