The Prism Jacket is Motiv's incredibly elevated take on the classic baseball jacket, with a complex multi-material body and relaxed fit. Featuring an almost square neckline with partial ribbing, it's a fantastic casual piece with a ton of personality and some extremely unique details.
The body is made from a lightweight (and water-repellent) translucent nylon poplin that breathes easily, and doesn't obscure the printed lining and body beneath. Said print is a spectral graph taken from Wolfgang von Goethe's Theory of Colors, and shows through both inside the lining and on the back of the jacket. The pocket bags, selected from complementary colors, are also visible through the light shell, mirroring the back without overdoing things.
The sleeves are cut from an Italian suede with an ultrafine napped surface intended to evoke cashmere. Supple and lightweight, the leather holds an incredible depth of color, transforming in light and only getting better with wear. They're attached with a semi-raglan construction that combines the more defined silhouette of a set in sleeve, with the comfort and ease of movement provided by a raglan sleeve.
It's finished with everything you could need - minimal two-way zipper, twin hand pockets, snap chest pocket, two internal pockets, and cotton/linen knit ribbing at the cuffs, collar, and hem specifically selected for its quick-drying and moisture-wicking properties.
Fits true to size. Dry clean only.
- 100% nylon body
- Translucent Japanese nylon poplin fabric
- 60% cotton / 40% nylon body lining
- Spectral graph print from Wolfgang von Goethe's Theory of Colors
- Italian suede sleeves
- 100% polyester sleeve linings
- Cotton/linen knit ribbing
- Three external pockets
- Two internal pockets
- Two-way zipper
- Relaxed fit
- True to size
- Dry clean only
- Custom labels
- Produced by MotivMFG in Beijing
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
Model Eden-Marcel wears a Medium / 48
Eden-Marcel's sizing specs are:
5'9" and 170lbs
39" chest and 31" waist
Fits true to size. Dry clean only.
|Extra Large (52)
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Bandanas, Patches, T-Shirts, Socks, & Hats - $5 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.