This is a pre-order item.
Pre-order for delivery 6 - 10 months after your deposit is placed.
View our Wesco pre-order terms and conditions
To celebrate Wesco's 100th anniversary, we collaborated with them to produce a very special boot in extremely limited quantities.
Horween provided a black chromexcel tea-core horsehide, which is quite rare to see. The 7" boot is built on their new Hendrik style using the 1339 last, with 1 less heel lift than usual. The brogue cap toes are held down with two rows of double stitching, a theme echoed with the four row stitching on the quarter.
The uppers feature 4 brass eyelets, followed by 2 brass speedhooks, and one more set of eyelets for secure lacing over the gusseted tongue. The stamp on the ankle is the very first, original Wesco logo stamp from the 1920s. They ship in a special 100-year anniversary box.
As always, these are made in the USA, at Wesco's family-owned factory in Scappoose, Oregon.
If you currently own Wesco boots, these are on the 1339 last and will fit accordingly. If you are not yet a Wesco owner, choose your size in Red Wing Heritage boots or the Alden Barrie last. The E-width fits like a D in most brands.
- Black Tea Core Maryam Horsebutt
- 7" height
- Vibram #269 sole and heel
- 5 brass eyelets and two brass hooks
- Unstructured toe
- 1339 Last
- Take your size in Red Wing Heritage or Alden Barrie Last
- E width size fits like a standard D width boot
- Made in Oregon, USA
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessivley worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.