Wesco Pre-order policies
- We require a minimum 50% deposit to make you a pair of boots to order.
- All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- If you need a non-stock size (outside of 7.5-13 US in D width), contact us at email@example.com to place your deposit. We can also do custom-fit for a slight upcharge.
- After we confirm your sizing and your order is submitted to Wesco, no changes can be made to your size selection.
- Custom sizes and changes to our build specifications are considered custom orders - all custom orders are final sale and not eligible for return or exchange.
- When the order is delivered to us, we will notify you by email that your pair is ready, at which time the balance must be paid.
- Payment of the balance must be made within 14 days of delivery notification. If payment is not made within this time, your order may be cancelled and you will lose your deposit.
- Standard shipping is free within continental USA; expedited shipping is available for a small fee.