The Alcorn Jacket is Freenote's take on a 1940s style "Sportswear" jacket, and they absolutely knocked it out of the park. With an excellent vintage fit, featuring a shorter torso with a relaxed chest and wide shoulders, it's great for layering. The pockets on the front are two-in-one, with a flap cover and side entry, so you don't have to choose between putting your stuff or your hands in them - you can do both.
It's made from a yarn-dyed wool blend plaid fabric that was milled in Japan, with a Japanese chambray body lining. It's got a nice thickness to it without being too stiff or heavy, just like old hunting jackets, and thanks to Freenote's 1/8" double needle stitching, it'll last long enough to become vintage itself with proper care.
The rest of the details don't disappoint either - custom YKK snaps, real horn buttons, heavy Universal brass zipper, side tab buckle back, and a cotton/viscose blend sleeve lining. It's yet another Freenote banger, sewn up in sunny Southern California, USA, with a custom Freenote Sportswear woven label on the inside.
Fits true to size. Dry clean or spot clean only.
- 53% wool / 30% polyester / 12% / alpaca 3% / acrylic 2% / nylon outer
- Yarn-dyed wool blend plaid fabric from Japan
- 100% cotton body lining
- Japanese chambray lining fabric
- 55% cotton / 45% viscose sleeve lining
- Universal brass zipper
- Custom YKK snaps
- Real Horn buttons
- Double entry front pockets
- Single interior pocket
- 1/8" double needle stitching details
- Side tab buckle back adjusters
- Slightly cropped fit
- Relaxed body
- Fits true to size
- Custom woven label
- Dry clean or spot clean only
- Designed and produced in Southern California, USA