Bryceland's Co. was founded in 2015 by Kenji Cheung and Ethan Newton, and has since been creating precisely tailored garments, with a focus on elevating classic styles that have stood the test of time. Employing old-school construction methods, they produce subtle but exceptional pieces, using the highest quality materials to ensure their garments hold up - only getting better over time as they wear in.
The 133 Denim Jeans are a great straight fit denim, sewn up with a narrow selvedge ID, comfortable top block, and killer details. Inspired by a pattern from the mid 1940s, Bryceland's have taken the original vintage fit and added a few tweaks - giving their new style a slightly higher rise and straighter leg. The end result is a slouchy yet classic fit that you could pair with pretty much any shoes you can think of.
The fabric is a 13.5oz indigo denim woven in Kurashiki, Okayama (Japan), which features a narrow selvedge ID & a soft hairy texture. This fabric is starchy and strong early on, progressively becoming softer and more relaxed with each subsequent wash, and gradually over time from movement. This edition has been rinsed to account for the initial shrinkage and stiffness, breaking in more quickly than a "raw" pair and taking some of the guesswork out of sizing.
Check measurements before ordering. These jeans have been given a wash to handle the preliminary shrinkage, and fit smaller than tag size. Over time and with wear, they will stretch back to their tag size, before coming back in with a wash - as such, we suggest going up two or three sizes from your usual waist, as well as washing cold and hang drying for the best fit.
- 100% cotton
- 13.5oz unsanforized selvedge denim
- One wash
- Fabric woven in Kurashiki, Okayama
- Five pocket configuration
- Indigo dyed
- Button fly
- Straight fit
- High rise
- Brycelands leather patch
- Red tab
- Size up for best fit after washing
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
Is your size out of stock? Click your size to sign up for a back-in-stock alert.
All measurements are in inches.
Model Kyle wears a size 34
Kyle's sizing specs are:
5' 11" and 165lbs
36" chest and 32" waist
These jeans have been given a wash to handle the preliminary shrinkage, and fit smaller than tag size. Over time and with wear, they will stretch back to their tag size, before coming back in with a wash - as such, we suggest going up two or three sizes from your usual waist, as well as washing cold and hang drying for the best fit.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Bandanas, Patches, T-Shirts, Socks, & Hats - $5 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.