Ooe Yofukuten made their name on making the best pair of jeans in the world in their two-person workshop in Ichinomiya, Japan. Now, they've turned their attention to making vintage-style bags as well, and the results are outstanding.
This particular bag is based on 1940's shoulder bags. It has a shape that tapers outward from the opening to the base, and an internal partition pocket. The fabric is a reproduction Alberton U.S. 12oz waxed Army Duck in brown. They had this made to order based on pieces from their vintage archives. The straps are custom heavy weight cotton webbing; the steel hardware is USA-made mil-spec. The interior seams are all reinforced with cotton herringbone piping. Naturally the sewing and finishing is absolutely perfect.
- 12oz Alberton U.S. Army Duck (reproduced from O.A's vintage archives)
- Waterproofed with paraffin wax
- Custom heavy weight cotton straps
- USA-made mil-spec steel hardware
- Reinforced with cotton herringbone piping
- Strap Length: 23-1/2” to 44”
- 11” x 10” x 3-1/4”
- Made in Ichinomiya, Japan