Ooe Yofukuten made their name on making the best pair of jeans in the world in their two-person workshop in Ichinomiya, Japan. Now, they've turned their attention to making vintage-style bags as well, and the results are outstanding.
This particular bag is based on 1940's shoulder bags. It has a shape that tapers outward from the opening to the base, and an internal partition pocket. The fabric is a reproduction Alberton U.S. 12oz waxed Army Duck in brown. They had this made to order based on pieces from their vintage archives. The straps are custom heavy weight cotton webbing; the steel hardware is USA-made mil-spec. The interior seams are all reinforced with cotton herringbone piping. Naturally the sewing and finishing is absolutely perfect.
- 12oz Alberton U.S. Army Duck (reproduced from O.A's vintage archives)
- Waterproofed with paraffin wax
- Custom heavy weight cotton straps
- USA-made mil-spec steel hardware
- Reinforced with cotton herringbone piping
- Strap Length: 23-1/2” to 44”
- 11” x 10” x 3-1/4”
- Made in Ichinomiya, Japan
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessivley worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.