The Mechanics cap is a 1940s style flight cap, ubiquitous in the era among Pilots & Air Crews. It's sewn with a short (period-correct) brim, which looks equally good folded up or left alone. The soft crown is a classic 6-panel style, and the whole thing collapses easily for storage in a pocket, making it a wonderful daily companion.
It's sewn up in a 100% cotton HBT in a warm-toned off white. Instantly soft and comfortable, the fabric breathes well and is perfect for keeping the sun off your head & staying cool. To get the fit just right, there's an internal drawstring contained within the inner band of the hat, giving you total control.
Fits true to size. Wash warm, hang dry.
- 100% cotton
- Sand white HBT (herringbone twill) fabric
- Short brim
- Six panel design
- Internal drawstring
- True to size
- Wash warm, hang dry
- Custom labels
- Made in Japan
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Bandanas, Patches, T-Shirts, Socks, & Hats - $5 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.