Don't see an item you want from The Real McCoy's?
We can special order any item their catalog.
Contact us more for info.
Our advice on the chambray shirt is simple - everyone needs one. This particular one is a great blank canvas to wear the hell out of, repair, and wear some more.
The U.S.N. Chambray shirt was issued as part of the Dungaree Work Uniform by the US Navy in WW2. There is no canonical example for fit or details, as contractors were making these apparently based on whatever patterns they had around. The only commonalities were two chest pockets, (usually) a selvedge side gusset, a 2-piece collar, and some form of cats-eye buttons.
The Real McCoy's synthesized the best pieces in their vintage collection to make this ideal version from a Japanese selvedge chambray with a fit that works today (most of the originals are extremely long, and difficult to wear untucked).
- 100% cotton
- Japanese selvedge chambray
- Urea reproduction buttons
- Two flap chest pockets
- Selvedge gusset detail
- Chain stitch run-off
- True to size
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are only shipping international orders (except Canda) via DHL. We've had issues with USPS international shipments becoming lost in transit.
All orders over $500 will ship signature required. Please contact us if you need us to waive signature confirmation.
Curbside pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - Free shipping
Orders over $150 - Free shipping
Orders under $150 - Flat rate of $8 shipping
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
Starting October 1, 2019 we now require a restocking fee of $25 on all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
View our other policies here
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Starting October 1, 2019 we now require a restocking fee of $25 on all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.