Don't see an item you want from The Real McCoy's?
We can special order any item their catalog.
Contact us more for info.
The warmest jacket in our lineup, the N-3B was originally issued in the 1950s as the answer to ultra-cold, windy environments some U.S. Flight Crews faced. Also known as the "Snorkel" parka, because the hood zips past the nose, leaving only the eyes exposed (much like how a snorkel would).
A 3/4 length parka, the N-3B features four external pockets that close with snaps - two handwarmer pockets on the chest, and two flap pockets down at the waist. An internal drawsting allows you to adjust the fit through the waist, and 100% wool knit storm cuffs keep your wrists secure.
Designed to resist temperatures as low as -51C, the N-3B is sewn up and lined with The Real McCoy's ultra high-quality nylon, with a wool pile interlining sandwiched between the two. The hood of the N-3B weights as much as the rest of the jacket, because of the full mouton lining and coyote trim.
Runs slightly small in the shoulders and short in the sleeves. Size up for the best fit. Spot clean only.
- 100% nylon shell and lining
- Wool pile interlining
- Mouton fur hood lining
- Coyote fur hood trim
- 100% wool knit ribbing details
- Leather trim details
- Deadstock original Talon zippers
- Deep, adjustable hood
- Custom labels
- Runs small, size up
- Spot clean only
- Four external pockets with snap closures
- Internal waist drawstring
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
Is your size out of stock? Click your size to sign up for a back-in-stock alert.
All measurements are in inches.
Model Gen wears a size Large
Gen's sizing specs are:
6'1 and 180lbs
41" chest and 31" waist
Spot clean only.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessivley worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.