Don't see an item you want from The Real McCoy's?
We can special order any item their catalog.
Contact us more for info.
Some of our favorite pieces of clothing in military history are the transitional ones: the short lived, or specialty garments that were developed into the styles we still recognize today. Not quite "missing links" but rare and unique variations on more iconic silhouettes.
The B-15D was one of the predecessors to the Iconic MA-1 Flight Jacket, and shares many similarities with it. The key difference being the large mouton fur collar that can be found on the B-15D (but not on the MA-1).
The jacket is sewn up in The Real McCoy's Nylon 66, a reproduction fabric developed by McCoy's following careful study of the original mil-spec Nylon 66, to replicate it as accurately as possible. The resulting fabric is a heavy nylon with a surprisingly soft hand and remarkable warmth, feeling more like a luxury fabric than a utilitarian one.
Sandwiched between the outer nylon shell and inner nylon lining is a wool pile interlining, adding an additional punch of insulation to the already wind, water, and fire resistant garment. There are two cozy handwarmer pockets on the front, and two internal pockets for storage
These run large, you may need to size down. Dry clean or spot clean only.
- 100% Nylon 66 shell and lining
- Wool pile interlining
- Mouton fur collar
- Wool knit cuffs and hem
- Two handwarmer pockets
- Two internal pockets
- Little sleeve pocket
- Custom hardware
- Fits large, size down
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
Is your size out of stock? Click your size to sign up for a back-in-stock alert.
All measurements are in inches.
Model Gen wears a size 38
Gen's sizing specs are:
6'1 and 180lbs
41" chest and 31" waist
Fits large, size down.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessivley worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.