Don't see an item you want from The Real McCoy's?
We can special order any item their catalog.
Contact us more for info.
Overdyed Tiger Camouflage garments were never issued, but appeared on the secondary market and in personal wardrobes quickly as Tiger camo pieces filtered their way into civilian spaces. Just about every imaginable garment has surfaced over the years, produced by local tailors for both Vietnamese and US forces. The Real McCoy's have recreated it to the extreme, with a hand-printed custom Tiger camo that is then fully overdyed black before being sewn together.
The Real McCoy's had to hand-print this camo due to the size of the print to correctly reproduce it, onto a custom 100% cotton base. The base fabric was carefully designed to replicate the rough fabrics of the time, while being up to their high standards.
The weave is a 100% cotton twill - light enough to breathe well and feel good during the hotter seasons, but not so light as to feel insubstantial when the weather cools down a bit. The black over-dye will fade with time, revealing the more vibrant tiger camo beneath.
This hooded parka features a brass Talon zipper with a handmade glass bead detail on the zipper pull.
True to size. Wash cold, hang dry.
- 100% cotton
- Hand printed tiger camouflage pattern
- Black overdyed
- Glass bead detail on the zipper pull
- Two open hand pockets
- 1950's talon zipper
- True to size
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
Is your size out of stock? Click your size to sign up for a back-in-stock alert.
All measurements are in inches.
Model Gen wears a size Medium
Gen's sizing specs are:
6'1 and 180lbs
41" chest and 31" waist
True to size. Wash cold, hang dry.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.