Don't see an item you want from The Real McCoy's?
We can special order any item their catalog.
Contact us more for info.
First released in 1944, the N-1 had the longest service life in US Navy history as a much more functional follow-up to the well known peacoat. We trace the history and influence of this garment over in our stories here if you want to dig a bit deeper.
This iconic jacket is cut to hip length to retain mobility while maximizing warmth. All of the features were honed through 2 years of active warfare in WW2, including the button windflap over the zipper, and the drawstring waist (to prevent snagging).
The SPL ("Special") model of the N-1 is the luxury edition. The Real McCoy’s reproduction of this well-loved jacket features a heavyweight custom cordcloth with a pronounced texture. In addition to upping the ante with a new heavy shell, the collar has been upgraded from alpaca to a golden mouton fur collar. The zipper is a period-correct bell-shaped Talon.
Runs large, check the size chart to find your best fit. Spot clean only.
- 100% cotton
- Custom heavyweight cordcloth outer
- Alpaca lined
- Mouton collar
- Period correct Talon zipper
- Wool ribbing details
- Exceptionally warm
- Spot clean or dry clean
- Runs large
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
Is your size out of stock? Click your size to sign up for a back-in-stock alert.
All measurements are in inches.
Model Gen wears a size 40
Gen's sizing specs are:
6'1 and 180lbs
41" chest and 31" waist
Runs slightly large, check our size chart before ordering. Spot clean or dry clean only.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Bandanas, Patches, T-Shirts, Socks, & Hats - $5 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.