Don't see an item you want from The Real McCoy's?
We can special order any item their catalog.
Contact us more for info.
First released in 1944, the N-1 had the longest service life in US Navy history as a much more functional follow-up to the well known peacoat. We trace the history and influence of this garment over in our stories here if you want to dig a bit deeper.
This iconic jacket is cut to hip length to retain mobility while maximizing warmth. All of the features were honed through 2 years of active warfare in WW2, including the button windflap over the zipper, and the drawstring waist (to prevent snagging).
The Real McCoy’s reproduction of this well-loved jacket features a 100% cotton grosgrain shell with an alpaca lining and collar. The zipper is a period-correct bell-shaped Talon.
Runs slightly small, check the size chart to find your best fit. Spot clean only.
- 100% grosgrain cotton shell outer
- Alpaca lined with alpaca collar
- Period correct Talon zipper
- You will turn into Paul Newman by wearing this
- True to size
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
Fits true to size, buy your usual chest size.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are only shipping international orders (except Canda) via DHL. We've had issues with USPS international shipments becoming lost in transit.
All orders over $500 will ship signature required. Please contact us if you need us to waive signature confirmation.
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
Starting October 1, 2019 we now require a restocking fee of $25 on all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
View our other policies here
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Starting October 1, 2019 we now require a restocking fee of $25 on all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.