First released in 1944, the N-1 had the longest service life in US Navy history. This iconic jacket is cut to hip length to retain mobility while maximizing warmth. All of the features were honed through 2 years of active warfare in WW2, including the button windflap over the zipper, and the drawstring waist (to prevent snagging).
The Real McCoy’s reproduction of this well-loved jacket features a 100% cotton grosgrain shell with an alpaca lining and collar. The zipper is a period-correct bell-shaped Talon. Fit on the khaki N-1 is true to size, we suggest taking your usual chest size.
- Plain design without USN Stencils
- 100% grosgrain cotton shell outer
- Alpaca lined with alpaca collar
- Fits true to size, buy your usual chest size
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
Fits true to size, buy your usual chest size.
In-store pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - free shipping
Orders over $150 - free shipping
Orders under $150 - flat rate of $8 shipping
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $30
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $30
Rest of World Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $20
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 8 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $30
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.