Visvim's candles are a real treat for the senses, they smell, look, and sound great while burning (thanks to the perfume aromatics, opaque glass vessel, and wooden wick respectively). Produced for Visvim in France, they're made from the very best ingredients available, and when the candle burns down the container can be cleaned and reused for whatever you want.
Each Subsection Fragrance Candle was developed in collaboration with French Perfumer Blaise Mautin, and features a ratio of 90% wax/minerals to 10% fragrance, providing pleasant aromatics without overwhelming the senses while lit. The thick wooden wick is a great touch, and crackles charmingly while aflame.
The No.7/Kyoto 9:00 AM is 3.5" tall with a 3" diameter, and has aromatic notes of Japanese byakudan (sandalwood). For best results, trim wick before burning and extinguish after an hour.
- One size
- Glass vessel
- Wooden wick
- Metal lid
- Notes of Japanese byakudan (sandalwood)
- 90% wax / 10% perfume ratio
- 3.5" tall
- 3" diameter
- Collaboration with perfumer Blaise Mautin
- Made in France
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Bandanas, Patches, T-Shirts, Socks, & Hats - $5 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.