A limited riff on our Two Lane Blacktop jacket, the Two Lane Browntop is sewn up in Horween Luxe Brown Horsehide. This tannage is a tea-core, meaning it is not struck through; and will break into to a vintage look with lighter highlights as the surface dye is worn off. Horsehide leather has more variations in grain, texture, and color than cowhide. This inconsistencies make each and every jacket unique. The combination of the tea-core leather and the variations mean that each of these will be completely your own after putting some wear into them.
Pattern wise, this is the leather jacket we've always wanted. Stripped down, but not too much, with just the right details. Each jacket will be slightly different; marks, scars, and imperfections are to be expected and normal.
The silhouette is a cafe-racer with a proper collar, making for a jacket that's equally at home on the bike, or out for drinks with friends. The two hand pockets zip closed if desired, as does the welt chest pocket; there are two interior snap-closure chest pockets as well. Shoulder gussets add mobility, and side-adjuster tabs keep things trim.
True to size.
- Brown Horween Lux Veg-Tan 1.4mm Horsehide
- Tea-core hide will show highlights with wear
- 2 open hand-pockets
- 2 interior chest pockets with snap closure
- Single exterior zipper welt pocket
- Shoulder gussets for mobility
- Storm cuff sleeve closures
- Side adjuster tabs
- True to size
- Made in Scotland
See how we measure - click here.
Is your size out of stock? Click your size to sign up for a back-in-stock alert.
All measurements are in inches.
Model Yanni wears size 40
Their sizing specs are:
5'11 height and 170lbs weight
42" chest and 33" waist
Model Gen wears a size 40
Gen's sizing specs are:
6'1 and 180lbs
41" chest and 31" waist
True to size. Choose the size closest to your actual chest measurement. If you're in between sizes, we recommend sizing up.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.