NOTE: Gen and Mari's personal Heartbreaker Jackets (pictured on them) include epaulets on the shoulders. Our stock delivery does not have epaulets on the shoulders.
Like most folks, we feel strongly about double rider jackets. They're one of those pieces everyone should have, but finding the right one can be hard. For this latest collab, we let Gen loose to draft up his dream double rider with Simmons Bilt, and the Heartbreaker is the result. Gen's design for The Heartbreaker was based on the jackets worn by The Heartbreakers, a fictional gang in the 50's from an unreleased screenplay written by Gen.
Packing some serious flex without looking too maximalist, the Heartbreaker features a very traditional D-pocket configuration, with a zip hand pocket on the right side and a chest pocket above the D. We removed the epaulets, added a removable belt and side panels to adjust your fit with rawhide laces - providing you with multiple ways to secure your ideal fit.
It's made from a gorgeous black Japanese tea core horsehide, with a subtle shine that reveals the leather's remarkable quality. The leather is tough but forgiving, breaking in quickly to a supple fit that moves with you. An ideal example of a midweight horsehide, essentially. Over time, the leather will soften considerably, while in other areas that experience more movement or abrasion, the light brown tea core will start to peek through.
It's lined with a soft black 100% cotton twill, a great year-round lining that'll give you the most bang for your buck in terms of temperatures you can wear it in. Tonal brass hardware completes the look, giving the jacket a warm tone that literally shines in the light.
Fits true to size.
- 1.2mm black Japanese horsehide
- 100% cotton lining
- No epaulets
- Tea core leather
- D-pocket configuration
- One interior chest pocket with snap closure
- Full removable belt
- Brass zippers and hardware throughout
- Shoulder gussets for mobility
- Western back paneling and yoke
- Zippered wrist closures
- Double side adjuster tabs
- Leather tie adjusters at waist
- True to size
- Made in Scotland
See how we measure - click here.
Is your size out of stock? Click your size to sign up for a back-in-stock alert.
All measurements are in inches.
Model Gen wears a size 38
Gen's sizing specs are:
6'1 and 180lbs
41" chest and 32" waist
Gen is the villain in his own film
Fits true to size.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Bandanas, Patches, T-Shirts, Socks, & Hats - $5 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.