Our latest Simmons Bilt exclusive was dreamt up during the opening party for our Santa Fe store. Jeremy gave the sample prototype a full year of wear before we put these into production, partially to make sure we were 100% happy with it, and partially because Jeremy likes to have things that nobody else has (even if it's just for a little while).
These are made from a comfortable 15mm Italian sheepskin - warm and plush, but not too heavy or bulky, so you won't look like a marshmallow (you will be toasty and comfortable like a marshmallow, however). The body is a murdered out all-black sheepskin, with tonal black Italian horsehide leather strips reinforcing the seams. Inside, an all black shearling cradles your body in luxurious warmth.
They're cut a touch on the trim side, as the sheepskin leather will stretch noticeably with wear, opening up and taking the shape of the wearer. Initially, the fit should be pretty snug, but will quickly break in to a more relaxed fit. While these can be worn true to size, we suggest most folks take one size up from their usual best fit, as this will more comfortably allow for layering.
Trims are minimal, with a single antique brass Universal zipper, two welted hand warmer pockets on the front, and for when temperatures really drop, a belt and buckle at the neckline can be used to secure the collar up, wrapping your throat entirely in soft shearling. Beneath that, for even more protection, is an olive drab cotton ripstop, giving some much needed structure to the collar itself and helping block the wind.
These run slightly small, folks in between sizes should take the larger size. Spot clean only.
- 15mm black sheepskin from Italy
- Shearling inside
- Reinforced seams
- Italian horsehide trims
- Two welted hand pockets
- Trim fit
- Ripstop collar reinforcements
- Belt and buckle collar closure
- Universal antique brass zipper
- Custom woven labels
- Size up
- Leather will stretch
- Handmade in Scotland
See how we measure - click here.
Is your size out of stock? Click your size to sign up for a back-in-stock alert.
All measurements are in inches.
Model Gen wears a size 40
Gen's sizing specs are:
6'1 and 180lbs
41" chest and 31" waist
True to size. Choose the size closest to your actual chest measurement. If you're in between sizes, we recommend sizing up.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Bandanas, Patches, T-Shirts, Socks, & Hats - $5 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.