Don't see an item you want from The Real McCoy's?
We can special order any item their catalog.
Contact us more for info.
A genuinely (but unsurprisingly) exceptional leather jacket from The Real McCoy's, the Rough Out Leather Western Jacket is a killer '60s style suede trucker jacket. McCoy's have upgraded everything possible, taking an already legendary style and elevating it to their exacting standards.
The body is made from a vegetable tanned cowhide roughout, thicker and tougher than suede, but left unlined. The midweight leather and lack of a lining will break in quickly, taking on the shape of the wearer and also darkening over time with exposure to light and moisture.
The collar is made from a vegetable-tanned tea core horsehide, the same leather used by The Real McCoy's on their A-1 jackets. To keep the body panels consistent, each seam is hammered flat, increasing labor costs and time, but resulting in much cleaner finish throughout.
The rest of the details are up to the usual standards, not missing any details or leaving anything unrefined - custom brass DOT snap buttons, adjustable tabs at the back, and two handy chest pockets for storing your goods inside.
Fits true to size. Spot clean only, do not wash or dry.
- 100% leather
- Unlined cowhide roughout body
- Vegetable tanned horsehide collar
- Type 3 pattern
- Custom McCoy's brass DOT snap buttons
- Snap closures (pockets, placket, cuffs)
- Two chest pockets
- Side tab adjusters at rear
- Do not wash or dry
- Custom labels
- True to size
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
Is your size out of stock? Click your size to sign up for a back-in-stock alert.
All measurements are in inches.
Model Gen wears a size 40
Gen's sizing specs are:
6'1 and 180lbs
41" chest and 32" waist
Spot clean only, do not wash or dry.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Bandanas, Patches, T-Shirts, Socks, & Hats - $5 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.