The Ranger Shirt isn't a direct reproduction of anything, taking inspiration from several different styles of shirts from the 1930s and 40s, blending utilitarian workwear construction and details with a more preppy silhouette. The pattern is entirely original however, with a comfortably relaxed work shirt fit and two inverse box-pleated chest pockets with red bartack accents.
The fabric is a NOS (that's "new old stock" aka unused fabric that was made at some point in the past) double indigo twill, made with 100% cotton yarns by Cone Mills in the good old US of A. Clocking in at a comfortable 7oz, it's decently plush, and will soften considerably over time - additionally, the indigo yarns will fade with wear and washing, aging uniquely to each wearer.
The trims are simple, but up to the usual Mister Freedom standards, with tonal catseye buttons, chainstitch seams & runoffs, and a chinstrap collar for extra security.
Fits true to size. Wash cold and hang dry.
- 100% cotton
- 7oz NOS double indigo twill from Cone Mills
- Two chest pockets with inverse box pleats
- Chainstitch seams and runoffs
- Tonal catseye buttons
- Chinstrap collar
- Red bartack accents
- Custom woven labels
- Fits true to size
- Wash cold and hang dry
- Made in the USA
See how we measure - click here.
Is your size out of stock? Click your size to sign up for a back-in-stock alert.
All measurements are in inches.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Bandanas, Patches, T-Shirts, Socks, & Hats - $5 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.