Ah, the 1990s, when popular characters like Pizza Hyena, the Teenage Ninja Turtle Mutants, & Kevin Spacey (before anyone knew) controlled the airwaves. While never reaching the popularity of other characters like Charles Entertainment Cheese or Jared Fogle (before anyone knew), Pizza Hyena was known for his love of pizza, adventures, and dark occult magick.
Indigofera's blankets are phenomenal - they're thick, heavy, surprisingly soft, and they always have breathtaking graphics that are fully reversible. These blankets are lifetime purchases, only getting better with age. You'll want to have one on the couch, in the back of the truck, and anywhere else you want to be cozy.
The family-owned Norwegian factory that produces these blankets have been weaving quality wool products since 1940, building on a local tradition that goes back centuries. Spinning the yarn, dying and weaving the blanket in one integrated self operated chain of production. The sheep graze on clean, fresh mountain pastures, making their wool pure and environmentally friendly.
- 100% Norwegian wool
- Original design
- Google "Chuck E. Cheese backstory"
- Carrier bag included
- Limited-edition collaboration
- Queen bed size - 59" x 79" / 150cm x 200cm
- Custom woven label
- Made in Norway
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Bandanas, Patches, T-Shirts, Socks, & Hats - $5 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.