Don't see an item you want from The Real McCoy's?
We can special order any item their catalog.
Contact us more for info.
Among vintage military jackets, the M-1951 (or M51), commonly known as the fishtail parka, has more variations and riffs across menswear than anything else. It's really the 2nd generation of the style, made into a system piece (originally issued with a fur hood and removable liner). The fishtail was intended to be tied around soldiers legs for additional cold-weather protection.
This is the matching liner for the M-1951 parka. Sewn up in a very dry wool/cotton blend pile fabric, with a texture not unlike the terry of a towel. The green portions are a soft cotton/polyester twill, with a much softer and smoother texture. While there are buttonholes present to affix the liner inside a parka, the liner alone lacks any sort of closure.
Runs large, meant to be worn oversize. We suggest going true to size for the intended fit. Wash cold, hang dry.
- Wool/cotton pile mix outer
- Cotton/polyester lining
- No closure
- Compatible with the M-1951 Parka
- Runs large, but take your size for the right fit.
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
Is your size out of stock? Click your size to sign up for a back-in-stock alert.
All measurements are in inches.
Model Gen wears a size Medium
Gen's sizing specs are:
6'1 and 180lbs
41" chest and 31" waist
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessivley worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.