Bruschetta Shoes are designed and produced by Brass Tokyo, the same workshop and artisans behind Clinch Boots. As such, these sandals are made on the same vintage and antique machines, using old world production techniques to develop a modern shoe with the personality and durability of a bespoke vintage sandal.
With a paneled upper made of interwoven leather strips, the fit can be adjusted with a buckle at the outer ankle. They stand on a sleek crepe sole, soft and exceptionally comfortable (but not recommended for wet or inclement weather, these are sandals) for walking around in. The midsole and "insole" are both a full grain vegetable tanned leather, with an addition suede pad under the heel for comfort.
They feature a 360 degree goodyear flat welt construction, that can be resoled and repaired by a cobbler when necessary. The lightweight sandal and veg tanned leather will quickly break in and take the shape of your foot, darkening with exposure to light and moisture as you wear them.
These run very large, but are sandals and therefor do not require the same precise type of fit as boots do. Choose one size smaller than your brannock size. If you are between sizes, take the smaller of the two
- Tan cowhide suede upper
- Full grain vegetable tanned leather insole & midsole
- Natural edge stain
- Lined upper panels
- Crepe sole
- 360 degree flat welt
- Suede heel pad
- Woven construction
- Buckle closure
- Resoleable and recraftable
- You could wear them with socks if you wanted
- These run large
- Made in Japan
We reference Brannock sizing for our footwear. The Brannock Device is the standard foot measuring tool for the world's footwear industry. Most better quality footwear stores will have one.
These run very large, but are sandals and therefor do not require the same precise type of fit as boots do.
Choose one size smaller than your brannock size. If you are between sizes, take the smaller of the two - a person with a brannock size of 10.5D would choose a size 9.
Choose 1 or 0.5 sizes smaller than your Red Wing Iron Ranger or Alden Barrie last size.
Choose the same size, or 0.5 sizes smaller than your Viberg 2030 last size.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Bandanas, Patches, T-Shirts, Socks, & Hats - $5 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.