Don't see an item you want from The Real McCoy's?
We can special order any item their catalog.
Contact us more for info.
Originally produced in the 1970s, the Military Souvenir Shirt is your classic wool overshirt, with a one-piece collar and angled front yoke. Great for layering with year round, the fabric and paneling of this shirt is very agreeable to patches, which we encourage you to add to this shirt over time.
The fabric is a 90/10 wool acrylic blend, bringing the warm of wool, but keeping the acrylic to help balance the fabric and make it more comfortable against bare skin. The bright red colorway was the standard body for the civilian model of this particular military shirt.
The fit is, in our opinion, very agreeable. Roomy enough to layer beneath and comfortable when worn open or closed, it looks natural over a tee, or with a collared shirt beneath it. Two roomy pockets fill out the chest, giving you room for storage, and the whole thing closes up with tonal red urea buttons.
These run true to size for a comfortable overshirt fit. Minimal shrinkage expected with a cold wash and hang dry.
- 90% wool, 10% acrylic
- Heavy wool blend body
- Two large chest pockets
- Red urea buttons
- Sloped front yoke
- Custom labels
- True to size
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
Is your size out of stock? Click your size to sign up for a back-in-stock alert.
All measurements are in inches.
Model Eden-Marcel wears a size Medium
Eden-Marcel's sizing specs are:
5'9" and 170lbs
39" chest and 31" waist
These run true to size for a relaxed, overshirt fit. Minimal shrinkage expected with a cold wash and hang dry.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Bandanas, Patches, T-Shirts, Socks, & Hats - $5 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.