Don't see an item you want from The Real McCoy's?
We can special order any item their catalog.
Contact us more for info.
Among vintage military jackets, the M-1951 (or M51), commonly known as the fishtail parka, has more variations and riffs across menswear than anything else. It's really the 2nd generation of the style, made into a system piece (originally issued with a fur hood and removable liner). The fishtail was intended to be tied around soldiers legs for additional cold-weather protection.
These became the signature garment of the mods in the 1960s due to ample supply in post-war Europe and the full-body coverage offered by the parka - essential for riding your Vespa.
The Real McCoy's version replicates the first year of production of the M51, the only year to be made with a heavy cotton reverse sateen using their custom fabric. All of the trims are period correct replicas down to the zipper and thread.
Runs large, meant to be worn oversize. We suggest going true to size for the intended fit. Wash cold, hang dry.
- Custom reverse sateen cotton
- McCoy's replica Talon zipper
- Urea buttons
- Runs large, but take your size for the right fit.
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
Is your size out of stock? Click your size to sign up for a back-in-stock alert.
All measurements are in inches.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessivley worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.