Warehouse & Co came about in 1995, as the final members of the Osaka 5, the collective responsible for driving the vintage and selvedge denim boom of the 1990s. Founded by former Evisu and Full Count employees, the twin brothers Kenji and Kenichi Shiotani, Warehouse is known for their meticulous detail and considered construction.
The Lot 900XX is a slim tapered cut in Warehouse’s own selvedge denim make up of cotton from 3 different US states. This denim has a smooth texture that comes alive with a rinse, and will fade out like vintage denim (with an even fade and less contrast).
Construction details include 100% cotton stitching, copper coated steel rivets, roped belt loops, and a deer skin patch. These vintage details and denim come together in a modern slim tapered fit, combining the best of the old and the new.
These run quite slim - most people go up 2 full sizes. We had Warehouse cut this run to a longer inseam than our last delivery, consult the size chart for the new longer inseam measurements. Rinsed, but some shrink will still occur with a cold wash and hang dry.
- 100% cotton unsanforized 13.5oz selvedge denim
- Blend of 3 US cottons
- Slim tapered fit
- 100% cotton stitching
- Copper-coated steel rivets
- 4 button fly
- Embossed deer skin leather patch
- Longer inseam
- Runs small, size up 2
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
Is your size out of stock? Click your size to sign up for a back-in-stock alert.
These run small, size up 1 size.
All measurements are in inches.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Bandanas, Patches, T-Shirts, Socks, & Hats - $5 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.