Don't see an item you want from The Real McCoy's?
We can special order any item their catalog.
Contact us more for info.
Based on original Type-3 jackets that first appeared in the 1960s, the Real McCoy's Lot 004J Denim Jacket features a slim, streamlined torso, two chest pockets, and interlocked shoulders - a historical detail, as lap-seam shoulder construction on Type-3 jackets would eventually become the norm.
The fabric also warrants attention. This custom 14.5oz Japanese selvedge denim was developed by The Real McCoy's from scratch, with every aspect of it designed to emulate vintage denim from the era. They spent a considerable effort on the research and development of this fabric, having to transition through multiple different antique looms until they could find one consistent enough to produce this fabric to their incredibly high specifications every time.
The end result a very subtly slubby indigo denim that will fade beautifully with wear. These are cut with a relaxed fit, and measure large, but the unsanforized denim fabric will shrink to tag size after an initial warm wash or soak. The trimmings are equally impressive: 100% cotton thread, custom iron buttons, heavy bar-tacks, and a horsehide patch bring the whole thing together.
Runs large but will shrink to tag size with a warm wash/soak. Wash cold, hang dry for minimal shrinkage, wash warm for more shrinkage.
- 100% cotton
- Unsanforized (shrink to fit) right hand twill
- 14.5oz custom selvedge denim from Japan
- Two chest pockets
- Custom branded iron buttons
- 100% cotton thread
- Copper rivets
- Interlocked shoulder seams
- Horsehide patch
- Adjustable waist
- True to size after a wash
- Shrink to fit
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
Is your size out of stock? Click your size to sign up for a back-in-stock alert.
All measurements are in inches.
Model Gen wears a size 38 (RAW)
Gen's sizing specs are:
6'1 and 180lbs
41" chest and 31" waist
Runs large but will shrink a full size with a warm wash/soak. Wash cold, hang dry for minimal shrinkage, wash warm for more shrinkage.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Bandanas, Patches, T-Shirts, Socks, & Hats - $5 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.