Y'2's horsehide single rider jacket was a must-purchase for us. We're big fans of the single rider, it has everything we love about a good leather jacket, without being as immediately "motorcycle" as a double rider or cafe racer jacket. The single chest pocket, two hand pockets, and adjustable fit are just icing on the cake, really.
The leather is a 1.5mm custom horsehide with an all black dye. After the dyeing process, the hides are treated with a paraffin wax coating, giving the leather a much more supple and waxy feel, hydrating the hide and softening the jacket up substantially. As a result of this finishing process, the jacket has a comfortable, broken-in feel even when brand new - though over time it will become even softer and more relaxed still with wear.
Cut with a standard fit, this jacket features two buckled brass adjustment belts at the rear side seams. Inside, there's an additional internal pocket for your phone, and the whole body is lined with a custom brushed cotton flannel. For getting it on and off, the sleeves have been lined with a silky smooth nylon, so you won't have to fuss with getting stuck inside the jacket.
Fits true to size. Do not wash or dry.
- 1.5mm horsehide from Japan
- Paraffin wax finish
- 100% brushed cotton plaid body lining
- 100% nylon sleeve lining
- Heavy duty Universal brass zipper
- Adjustable buckled belts at sides
- Two handwarmer pockets
- Single chest pocket
- Single internal pocket
- Button cuffs with corozo nut buttons
- Gusseted shoulders
- Custom Labels
- Fits true to size
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
Is your size out of stock? Click your size to sign up for a back-in-stock alert.
All measurements are in inches.
Model Gen wears a size 40
Gen's sizing specs are:
6'1 and 180lbs
41" chest and 31" waist
Fits true to size.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Bandanas, Patches, T-Shirts, Socks, & Hats - $5 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.