From Victorian era curiosities to early 20th century equestrian and motorcycle wear to rare WW2 era items - Black Sign's garments are beautifully constructed, with a shared identity and aesthetic cohesion running through the collection to a degree we rarely see in brands focusing on reproductions & recreations. The end result is not only some of the most technically proficient manufacturing we've seen, but also among the most stylistically advanced.
Somewhere between a sweatshirt and a thermal, the Amish sweaters are the most comfortable base layer we've ever received. Perfect for throwing on beneath something else, (as the wide collar will stay hidden), or for treating like a sweater (it's in the name).
The fabric is a heavy knit cotton, with a tight face that resists wind. Both sides of the fabric are thoroughly brushed, making these extremely soft and warm throughout. Over time, the tight knit will relax and take the shape of your body, like the best denim and leather does. Also, it's 100% cotton.
These run very small, size up for the best fit. Minimal shrinkage expected with delicate cold wash and flat dry.
- 100% cotton
- Heavyweight brushed knit
- Wide neck
- Knit cuffs
- Custom labels
- Runs small
- Wash cold, dry flat
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
Model Gen wears a size 44
Gen's sizing specs are:
6'1 and 180lbs
41" chest and 31" waist
These run very small, size up for the best fit. Minimal shrinkage expected with delicate cold wash and hang dry.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Bandanas, Patches, T-Shirts, Socks, & Hats - $5 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.