Rolling Dub Trio are produced in small batches from the Tokyo-based "The Boots Factory", the name of the production wing of RDT. Inspired by vintage styles, Rolling Dub Trio designs are unique, featuring inspired twists and always using the highest quality materials on the market.
Utilizing old world construction methods, from two-row stitchdown to 360 flat welts, Rolling Dub Trio footwear is built not only to last, but to be fully rebuildable and recraftable over time. Featuring heavy, precise stitchwork and cleanly cut uppers - Rolling Dub Trio's footwear is as handsome as it is strong and comfortable.
Side zip: cowboy edition. The Gleaner boots are a more western-styled zip up boot from Rolling Dub Trio, with a touch more detailing than the wholecut Casper boots. Despite their Western-leanings, they're extremely versatile, and can be easily incorporated into a number of different outfits, easily dressing up and down depending on the occasion.
Made from a sleek, all-black Japanese box calfskin, the leather is dense yet surprisingly supple. Finished with a conditioning and brushing, they have a gentle shine, and will form small, tight creases as they break in. This is not a tea core leather, meaning it will keep its dark black die even through scuffs and bumps.
The hardware is up to the usual RDT standards, with custom woven pull tabs at the heel, solid antique brass locking zippers, a Vibram #269 "Western" outsole and a custom The Boots Factory heel. They feature a 270 degree Goodyear flat welt construction that can be rebuilt by any trusted cobbler when the soles wear down.
These are built on the Rolling Dub Trio LC-01 last. For average volume and D-width feet, we suggest choosing 0.5 size smaller than your Brannock measurement. If you have particularly wide feet, you may want to go true to Brannock size.
- Black Japanese box calf leather
- Italian kip lining (finished in Japan)
- Rolling Dub Trio LC-01 last
- Conditioned after construction
- 270 degree Goodyear flat welt
- Vibram #269 "Western" outsole
- Custom The Boots Factory heel
- Zipper must be properly aligned to unzip them
- Western extended vamp silhouette
- Solid brass zipper
- Woven pull tabs
- Custom labels
- Made in Japan for MR. BOOTSAHOLIC
We reference Brannock sizing for our footwear. The Brannock Device is the standard foot measuring tool for the world's footwear industry. Most better quality footwear stores will have one.
Built on the Rolling Dub Trio LC-01 Last
Need help with sizing? Contact us.
- Narrow and low volume feet:
- 0.5 size smaller than Brannock
- D-Width and average volume feet:
- 0.5 size smaller than Brannock
- E & EE-Width and high volume feet:
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Bandanas, Patches, T-Shirts, Socks, & Hats - $5 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.