Don't see an item you want from The Real McCoy's?
We can special order any item their catalog.
Contact us more for info.
The Real McCoy's leather jackets are produced to a standard higher than just about any other in the world. Even the carefully managed supply chains of the luxury houses can't touch what goes into each of these garments, from materials and design to production. Each jacket is fully atelier-made at The Real McCoy's headquarters in Kobe, start to finish by a single craftsperson.
Inspired by less heavy and more casual American leather jackets from around the 1930s, the Freeman Sports Jacket is a style that would be found all over - from workwear to recreation, the exceptional durability and comfort of leather, paired with a simple and versatile design made it a staple garment for a wide range of different people and activities.
Made from a soft all-black deerskin leather, it's plush and supple without sacrificing durability. Selected specifically for its lightweight and calfskin-like softness, the Japanese deerskin leather used is thicker and harder wearing, giving you the strength of a heavier cowhide and the comfort of a lighter one.
Featuring a more old school fit, with a pleated back and two side tab adjuster belts at the back, it drapes very naturally your torso. Sticking with the theme of durable, high quality materials, the lining is made from a smooth cotton satin fabric, and the storm cuffs feature wool knit ribbing beneath the leather exterior. The front of the jacket closes up with 1930s pin lock zipper, with period accurate urea buttons at the cuffs and a ball-chain zip at the breast pocket.
True to size. Do not wash or dry.
- 100% Japanese deerskin body
- Cotton satin lining
- Wool knit cuffs
- Hidden storm cuffs
- Tonal urea buttons
- 1930s pin lock zipper
- Three external pockets
- Side tab adjusters
- Pleated back
- Custom woven labels
- True to size
- Do not wash or machine dry
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
Model Gen wears a size 38
Gen's sizing specs are:
6'1 and 180lbs
41" chest and 31" waist
Fits true to size. Do not wash or dry.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Bandanas, Patches, T-Shirts, Socks, & Hats - $5 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.