Manufactured exclusively for Ginew by Pendleton in Oregon, the Facing East Wool blanket is a collaborative design with Ginew and visual artist Dyani White Hawk. Featuring a vibrant pattern and gorgeous color selection, these were produced in limited numbers, and include a custom suede patch and heavy felt binding.
Measuring in at 64" x 80" it's a perfect fit for a queen mattress, but works just as well on a couch, in the car, or out in the woods. It's woven from a blend of virgin wool and cotton, hitting an excellent ratio at 82% wool and 18% cotton - the virgin wool is soft and warm, while the cotton gives the blanket a touch of structure and durability.
Over time, the blanket will break in, softening and relaxing more and more every time you use it. Like all our favorite things, the Facing East blanket only gets better with age.
- 82% wool / 18% cotton
- Woven by Pendleton
- Design by Dyani White Hawk
- 64" x 80"
- Heavy felt binding
- Custom suede patch
- Custom woven labels
- Made in Oregon
"Our sun rises in the east. The Facing East blanket acknowledges ways that Lakota, and other Indigenous people, honor, and express gratitude for the gift of each new day. Embedded within this act of gratitude is a deep respect for, and appreciation of the many cycles and relationships that support life."-Dyani White Hawk
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Bandanas, Patches, T-Shirts, Socks, & Hats - $5 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.