Samuel Zelig is a brand to watch out for, featuring inspired riffs on workwear and sportswear classics that drip with personality - from every fabric to each individual embellishment. Either thanks to or in spite of their maximalist design, SZ pieces play well with others, blending extremely well with both the vintage styles that inspired them and more the more contemporary pieces they evoke.
Primarily focused on knitwear, SZ produce "Uniform" style basics with extensive customization and personality, with each patch or embroidery designed in-house for each specific garment. Thanks to their unique design and shocking versatility, Samuel Zelig pieces have become a staple around our shops, easily worn as statement pieces or intermediate layers without ever feeling out of place.
Samuel Zelig's camp shirt was an instant win for us, being our ideal blend of superior construction, unique details, exceptional materials, and seasonally appropriate design. Cut relaxed and boxy, it features a proper camp collar with a hidden button and loop that can be used to close the neck up if you desire.
It's made from a natural (undyed) 100% cotton fabric from Japan. Weighing in at a comfortable 4.9oz, it's a perfect summer weight that requires no break-in period to feel great. The outer face of the fabric features a variety of custom embroidered images, elevating the already fantastic fit and stellar fabric. Inside, things are all held together with sturdy double needle seams and twill tape reinforcements, while natural wood buttons from Italy close everything up.
They're also finished with a wash after construction, helping to remove any residual shrinkage and softening the fabric considerably. While these should be stable during washes, we still recommend laundering cold and hanging to dry to get the most life out of your garment.
Fits true to size. Wash cold and hang dry.
- 100% cotton
- 4.9oz natural Japanese seed cotton fabric
- Embroidered details
- Boxy Fit
- Camp collar with loop and button
- Side vents
- Short sleeves
- Italian wood buttons
- Rinsed for shrinkage
- Wash cold and dry flat
- Custom woven label
- Made in Los Angeles, California
See how we measure - click here.
Is your size out of stock? Click your size to sign up for a back-in-stock alert.
All measurements are in inches.
Model Elliot wears size Small
His sizing specs are:
6'1 and 155lbs
38" chest and 30" waist
Fits true to size. Wash cold and hang dry.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Bandanas, Patches, T-Shirts, Socks, & Hats - $5 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.