Warehouse & Co came about in 1995 as the final members of the Osaka 5, the collective responsible for driving the vintage and selvedge denim boom of the 1990s. Founded by former Evisu and Full Count employees, the twin brothers Kenji and Kenichi Shiotani, Warehouse is known for their meticulous detail and considered construction.
Based on Eddie Bauer down jackets from around the 1930s, Warehouse's Beige Down Jacket is an old school piece of Fall outerwear, with a sturdy 100% cotton shell, down body fill, and heavy blanket-lined sleeves. The fit is simple, with a boxy, relaxed torso, and a partially elasticated waistband - as well as two roomy handwarmer pockets at the front.
The body is diamond quilted for additional insulation, while the collar and cuffs are knit ribbing made from 100% wool yarns, keeping you comfortable by trapping in heat. Over time, the whole thing (but especially the wool/nylon blend blanket lining in the sleeves) will break in, relaxing into the shape of the wearer's body.
It's made to Warehouse's usual stellar specifications, with an old school repro Talon zipper and custom elasticated ribbing at the inside hem. Despite being almost 100 years old, the style is extremely stylistically versatile, fitting easily into contemporary outfits as well as more vintage looks.
Fits true to size. Spot clean only.
- 100% cotton shell
- Quilted body with down fill
- 90% wool / 10% nylon sleeve lining
- Heavyweight blanket flannel sleeve lining
- 100% wool ribbed cuffs and collar
- Two handwarmer pockets
- Reproduction Talon zipper
- Decorative elasticated bands inside
- Custom woven labels
- Boxy relaxed fit
- True to size
- Spot clean only
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
Model Gen wears a size 40
Gen's sizing specs are:
6'1 and 180lbs
41" chest and 32" waist
Fits true to size. Spot clean only.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Bandanas, Patches, T-Shirts, Socks, & Hats - $5 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.