Don't see an item you want from The Real McCoy's?
We can special order any item their catalog.
Contact us more for info.
Produced under the Joe McCoy sub-brand of The Real McCoy's, this is a depression-era sports jacket in a soft deerskin. The details are all there from the period, including the side buckle adjusters (custom for this jacket), a ball chain zip on the chest pocket, and a 1930's pin-lock zipper up the front.
Like all McCoy's leathers, this one is made start-to-finish at their headquarters in Kobe by one operator. The body is lined in a cotton twill, with smooth rayon lining in the sleeves for easy wear.
Runs slightly small.
- Deerskin exterior
- 100% rayon sleeve lining
- 100% cotton twill body lining
- 1930's pin-lock front zipper
- Custom side buckle hardware
- Custom urea buttons
- Runs small, size up
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
Is your size out of stock? Click your size to sign up for a back-in-stock alert.
All measurements are in inches.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Bandanas, Patches, T-Shirts, Socks, & Hats - $5 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.