Martine Ali's studio is based out of Brooklyn, NYC, where she and her team design each new collection of her eponymous brand's modular silver jewelry. With a focus on androgynous and unisex pieces, Martine Ali takes inspiration from the hip-hop and grunge cultures of the 90s and early 2000s.
The styling potential of each piece is remarkable - combine two bracelets into a choker, connect two keychains to form a wallet chain, add a keychain to a choker to turn it into a necklace... be creative! With so many different ways to modify, style, and wear each piece; the more you have, the greater your options. The simplified materials and minimalist designs allow you to style things precisely to your tastes, every time.
Every piece of Martine Ali jewelry is assembled at the Brooklyn workshop, and is made from genuine .925 Sterling silver. Over time, like any sterling, the metal will tarnish and patina, and can be cleaned and shined with a jewelry polishing rag.
A simple two clasp keychain with a larger and smaller ring for securing your goods with. The double sided nature allows this piece to be seamlessly integrated into other setups of Martine Ali jewelry, modifying the form and function of both to best suit your desires in any given moment.
- 100% solid .925 sterling silver
- Rounded loop clip
- Small lower clip
- 5" long
- Made in Brooklyn New York, USA
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Bandanas, Patches, T-Shirts, Socks, & Hats - $5 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.