Rolling Dub Trio are produced in small batches from the Tokyo-based "The Boots Factory", the name of the production wing of RDT. Inspired by vintage styles, Rolling Dub Trio designs are unique, featuring inspired twists and always using the highest quality materials on the market.
Utilizing old world construction methods, from two-row stitchdown to 360 flat welts, Rolling Dub Trio footwear is built not only to last, but to be fully rebuildable and recraftable over time. Featuring heavy, precise stitchwork and cleanly cut uppers - Rolling Dub Trio's footwear is as handsome as it is strong and comfortable.
The Coupen Mid Cut boot really pushes the limits of what might be considered a "boot" firmly wedged somewhere between a derby shoe & a chukka boot. Standing at 5" tall (including the heel), these are a great daily driver, comfortable and easy to wear, while still retaining the chunky construction and inherent durability of a much heavier shoe.
These are made from an all-black tea core chromexcel Horween Horsebutt, a remarkably handsome and famous leather that is only getting harder and harder to come by. To match the all black upper, Rolling Dub Trio opted for an all-black edge stain, as well as tonal black eyelets & laces. The midsole is doubled on these, for a little extra heft and durability, making them great for full days of tramping around a city somewhere.
The other details are equally serious, with heavy rolled edge at the ankle (finished with miniature pinking) that cradles and protects the parts of your human body that interface with these boots. Beneath the double midsole, these stand on a foil stamped cork outsole, with a Belgian cowhide and Iron toe tap screwed & sewn in at the front. The heel is custom, developed in house by The Boots Factory themselves.
These are built on the Rolling Dub Trio CBT02 Last. We suggest going down 1 full size from Brannock if you have average-to-narrow D width feet.
- Horween Black Chromexcel Horsebutt
- Tea Core
- Kip lining
- CBT02 Last
- 5" height (including 1.375" heel)
- Double midsole
- 5 eyelets
- 360 degree Goodyear welt
- Cork outsole
- Belgian leather + iron toe tap
- The Boots Factory heel
- Tonal Black Hardware
- Rolled leather laces
- Black midsole stain
- Rolled ankle with pinked edge
- Made in Japan
We reference Brannock sizing for our footwear. The Brannock Device is the standard foot measuring tool for the world's footwear industry. Most better quality footwear stores will have one.
Built on the Munson Last
Choose 1 size smaller than your Brannock device size.
Choose the same size as your Viberg 2030 last size.
If you have very wide feet, we suggest only going down 0.5 sizes from your Brannock device size.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessivley worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.