Don't see an item you want from The Real McCoy's?
We can special order any item their catalog.
Contact us more for info.
The Real McCoy's leather jackets are produced to a standard higher than just about any other in the world. Even the carefully managed supply chains of the luxury houses can't touch what goes into each of these jackets. They are atelier-made at The Real McCoy's headquarters in Kobe, start to finish by a single craftsperson.
The horsehide is produced exclusively for The Real McCoy's by Shinki Hikaku. Every cut is deliberate to deliver the best panel for the job, avoiding scars, thin spots, and just about any imperfection that could blow out in ten or twenty years. All of the trims, from the moleskin lining to the thread itself, are custom made for this jacket.
The style of this jacket is early 20th century America, being a beltless double rider with Western details everywhere. Custom side tab adjusters allow for tweaking the fit just for you; ball chain zips (a very common detail in the 1930's) handle the pocket closing duties.
True to size, with a short length.
- Embossed horsehide leather
- Tanned exclusively for The Real McCoy's by Shinki Hikaku
- Side buckle adjusters
- Ball chain zip on pockets
- Western stitch back panel detail
- True to size
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
Is your size out of stock? Click your size to sign up for a back-in-stock alert.
All measurements are in inches.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Bandanas, Patches, T-Shirts, Socks, & Hats - $5 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.