The Clifton is an excellent casual trainer with a unisex fit, unique layered suede design, and clean tonal coloration. They're as comfortable as they look, with soft, high quality suede uppers, a compression-molded EVA midsole, and cushioning throughout - not to mention their weight, clocking in at 8.6oz per shoe, which is fantastic for walking around in all day, especially compared to 3lb boots.
The suede uppers feature miniature ventilation holes throughout their various panels, with tonal 3M reflective strips subtly layered into the design for additional visibility. Not built specifically for running, these are what Hoka consider more of a walking / lifestyle shoe, which isn't to say that you can't run in them, just that Hoka's full-ground contact design and early-stage MetaRocker™ geometry are gonna support you most adequately while just strolling.
These are built on a custom unisex last with a neutral fit, adapted from Hoka's Clifton 3 model, they've got a symmetrical footbed, with a standard width and balanced cushioning throughout for a consistently great fit. We've found them to fit true to size, so the same as your brannock measurement / standard sneaker size in Nike or Adidas.
True to brannock.
- Vented suede uppers
- Overlayed construction with 3M reflective strip
- Ultra light no-sew SpeedFrame construction
- 8.6oz per shoe
- Full ground contact
- Rubber reinforcements
- Hoka early stage MetaRocker™ geometry
- Tonal design
- Custom Hoka outsole
- Compression-molded EVA midsole
- Cushioned interior
- True to size
We reference Brannock sizing for our footwear. The Brannock Device is the standard foot measuring tool for the world's footwear industry. Most better quality footwear stores will have one.
True to brannock / sneaker size, take your usual Nike / Adidas trainer size.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Bandanas, Patches, T-Shirts, Socks, & Hats - $5 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.