Freenote steps it up once again with this piece, channeling the Bakersfield sound into a fringed-out jacket worthy of a Burrito Brother. Each of the six total pieces made is sewn by one craftsman from start to finish in Los Angeles, California from a domestically sourced suede split-hide.
It's lined in a southwestern-motif Japanese cotton, with custom metal snaps closing it up. The sewing features Freenote's signature 1/8" double needle stitch, with a zigzag stitch detail for good measure.
True to size.
- USA split suede outer
- Japanese southwestern motif liner
- Zigzag stitch detail
- 1/8" double needle stitch detail
- Custom metal snaps
- Each one produced by a single craftsman
- Six piece total production run
- True to size
- Made in USA
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
Extended Winter Return Policy
Orders made between December 5 to December 25 can be returned until January 10, 2021
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.