Rolling Dub Trio are produced in small batches from the Tokyo-based "The Boots Factory", the name of the production wing of RDT. Inspired by vintage styles, Rolling Dub Trio designs are unique, featuring inspired twists and always using the highest quality materials on the market.
Utilizing old world construction methods, from two-row stitchdown to 360 flat welts, Rolling Dub Trio footwear is built not only to last, but to be fully rebuildable and recraftable over time. Featuring heavy, precise stitchwork and cleanly cut uppers - Rolling Dub Trio's footwear is as handsome as it is strong and comfortable.
The Casper Side Zips are an impressively sleek wholecut boot. With supremely minimal detailing on first glance, there's a lot more to these than is initially revealed. They're full of low key but interesting details - the polished brass zipper on the inner side of each shaft bears a subtle "Rolling Dub Trio" stamp, as does the metal toe tap that reinforces the front of the outsole.
They're made from Horween black CXL, one of our very favorite tea-core leathers. Handsome and versatile from day one, it's an extremely dynamic leather, changing significantly over time with wear, with the black dye scuffing off to reveal the natural core beneath. The break-in is easy, with the thick-yet-plush leather quickly taking the shape of your foot and holding on comfortably. Before sending each pair off, the boots are given an oil treatment that softens and highlights variation throughout the leather.
Featuring a full kip lining, and standing on a cork outsole with a custom THE BOOTS FACTORY AR Heel, these are remarkably comfortable to wear even for extended periods of time. To help slide them on, custom woven pull tabs are sewn into the back of the shaft, and when it's time to pull them off, make sure the pull tab of the custom locking zipper is aligned and not at an angle, then pull straight down.
These are built on the Rolling Dub Trio CBT02 last. For average volume and D-width feet, we suggest choosing 1 full size smaller than your Brannock measurement. If you have particularly wide feet, you may only need to choose 0.5 size smaller than Brannock. If you have narrow or low volume feet, choose 1.5 sizes smaller than your Brannock size.
- Horween black CXL tea-core cowhide (finished in Japan)
- Italian Kip Lining (finished in Japan)
- Rolling Dub Trio CBT02 last
- Oil finish
- 360 degree Goodyear welt
- Cork outsole
- Reinforced "Toe tap" made from Belgian leather & iron
- Zipper must be properly aligned to unzip them
- The Boots Factory AR heel
- Wholecut silhouette
- Brass zipper
- Woven pull tabs
- Custom labels
- Made in Japan for MR. BOOTSAHOLIC
We reference Brannock sizing for our footwear. The Brannock Device is the standard foot measuring tool for the world's footwear industry. Most better quality footwear stores will have one.
Built on the Rolling Dub Trio CBT02 Last
Need help with sizing? Contact us.
- Narrow and low volume feet:
- 1.5 size smaller than Brannock
- D-Width and average volume feet:
- 1 size smaller than Brannock
- E & EE-Width and high volume feet:
- 0.5 size smaller than Brannock
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.