Don't see an item you want from The Real McCoy's?
We can special order any item their catalog.
Contact us more for info.
The Real McCoy's leather jackets are produced to a standard higher than just about any other in the world. Even the carefully managed supply chains of the luxury houses can't touch what goes into each of these jackets. They are atelier-made at The Real McCoy's headquarters in Kobe, start to finish by a single craftsperson.
Originally produced out of synthetic leather, the Buco style king was a lighter jacket produced for casual wear. For their reproduction, The Real McCoy's have opted to use anembossed veg-tan horsehide (from Shinki Tannery in Japan), a light and flexible leather that imitates the weight and feel of faux-leather, while lasting longer. Faux-faux-leather, if you will.
Cut like a J-100 (the classic band-collar cafe racer jacket) but with a full collar. It's lined with a soft and lightweight black nylon, that has a silky slickness that makes it a pleasure to wear with or without a full-sleeved garment beneath. Two hand pockets on the outside and a single internal breast pocket give you places to store things, or to stuff your hands into for looking extra cool.
True to size.
- Embossed horsehide leather
- Tanned exclusively for The Real McCoy's by Shinki Hikaku
- Nylon lining
- Zip cuffs
- Minimal paneling
- Two handwarmer pockets
- Single internal pocket
- True to size
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
Is your size out of stock? Click your size to sign up for a back-in-stock alert.
All measurements are in inches.
Model Gen wears a size 40
Gen's sizing specs are:
6'1 and 180lbs
41" chest and 32" waist
Gen can be visited in store
Fits true to size.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.