Don't see an item you want from The Real McCoy's?
We can special order any item their catalog.
Contact us more for info.
Dating back to 1933, the "Joseph Buegeleisen Co." in 1933 were specialists in motorcycle accessories and saddlebags. In 1947, they launched "Buco", a full apparel line with the slogan: “Motorcycle jackets, gloves, caps, belts and bags all cut and sewn by life long craftsmen dedicated to the task at hand”.
The JH-1 was the very first motorcycle jacket produced by Buco, and the Real McCoy's have faithfully reproduced it down to the stitch. Featuring a custom aniline-dyed Shinki horsehide, and lined with a 100% wool red and black square check plaid. The custom horsehide used is entirely vegetable-tanned, and features a light brown tea core that will come through with wear.
Featuring two zipped handwarmer pockets, a single chest pocket, and one interior pocket, you've got plenty of space for storage. The fit can be adjusted with an attached half-belt (featuring DOT snaps for easy adjusting). The jacket lacks epaulets and features a one-piece (no bi-swing) back, highlighting the masterful hide selection and cutting that takes place at The Real McCoy's HQ.
True to size. Cleaning should be by a leather jacket specialist only.
- Custom vegetable tanned Shinki horsehide
- Aniline finish
- Custom wool red and black check lining
- 1950's Talon zippers throughout
- 100% Rayon Sleeve Lining
- Adjustable half belt
- DOT snap buttons
- True to size
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
Is your size out of stock? Click your size to sign up for a back-in-stock alert.
All measurements are in inches.
Model Gen wears a size 40
Gen's sizing specs are:
6'1 and 180lbs
41" chest and 31" waist
Gen's style went Triple-Platinum
True to size. Spot clean only.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Bandanas, Patches, T-Shirts, Socks, & Hats - $5 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.