Don't see an item you want from The Real McCoy's?
We can special order any item their catalog.
Contact us more for info.
Dating back to 1933, the "Joseph Buegeleisen Co." in 1933 were specialists in motorcycle accessories and saddlebags. In 1947, they launched "Buco", a full apparel line with the slogan: “Motorcycle jackets, gloves, caps, belts and bags all cut and sewn by life long craftsmen dedicated to the task at hand”.
More recently, The Real McCoy's acquired the license to produce jackets under the "Buco" name, and makes the absolute finest of the reproductions out there. No other company manufactures their jackets to the same standards. The production is atelier-style - one sewer to a jacket, start to finish. Leathers, linings, hardware, thread, and trims are all made to be an exact match for the original.
The JH-1 is the original double rider from Buco, first made in 1947. It features a snap belt (with custom snaps, just for this jacket, of course), the signature asymmetrical zipper, and a custom-made red & black check lining in wool. The leather is a vegetable tanned horsehide, which is naturally a custom tannage for The Real McCoy's. It will break in quickly to show the brown core for a vintage look.
True to size. Cleaning should be by a leather jacket specialist only.
- Vegetable tanned horsehide
- Custom wool red and black check lining
- 1950's Talon zippers throughout
- 100% Rayon Sleeve Lining
- True to size
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are only shipping international orders (except Canda) via DHL. We've had issues with USPS international shipments becoming lost in transit.
All orders over $500 will ship signature required. Please contact us if you need us to waive signature confirmation.
Curbside pickup: Free
Socks/Bandannas - Free shipping
Orders over $150 - Free shipping
Orders under $150 - Flat rate of $8 shipping
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
Starting October 1, 2019 we now require a restocking fee of $25 on all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
View our other policies here
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Starting October 1, 2019 we now require a restocking fee of $25 on all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached. Washed, hemmed, altered or burnt items cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.