The slightly pared-down younger sibling of the original Bronco Champ jacket (which was two-tone and featured star patches down the sleeves), BC Type II is the most interesting Cafe Racer to pass through our doors. Taking some influence from the iconic J-100 leather racing shirts, Mister Freedom's Bronco champ elevates the style further, with an ornate D-pocket configuration and soft cotton flannel lining.
It's made from a custom veg tanned full grain cowhide, developed exclusively for Mister Freedom. This leather averages between 2 & 3oz, and features a black tea-core finish, meaning the dye is not fully struck through the hides, sitting only on the surface of the leather. Over time, the black die will begin to wear off in certain areas, around the seams, and anywhere that gets scuffed or experiences abrasion.
It's cut masterfully, with a trim fit (true to the style that it takes inspiration from) through the body - highlighted best with the extremely clean one-piece back panel. The 100% cotton lining features a discharge printed plaid pattern inspired by flannels from the 40s and 50s.
True to size with a trim fit.
- 100% full grain cowhide
- 100% cotton lining
- Black tea core veg tan leather
- Brushed flannel with discharge print plaid
- Heavy poly-core cotton thread
- Double snap latch collar
- D-pocket configuration
- Two zip chest pockets
- One piece back
- Custom woven MF ® labels
- Custom MF ® branded vintage style brass snaps
- True to size
- Made in USA
See how we measure - click here.
Is your size out of stock? Click your size to sign up for a back-in-stock alert.
All measurements are in inches.
Model Gen wears a size 38
Gen's sizing specs are:
6'1 and 180lbs
41" chest and 31" waist
True to size with a trim fit.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Bandanas, Patches, T-Shirts, Socks, & Hats - $5 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.