The Berkeley Shirt was inspired by American Ivy League style from around the 1960s, simple and smart, it's a versatile and exceptionally well made addition to any wardrobe. Featuring a comfortable fit, it's a wonderful blend of workwear details and more "professional" details, a harmony of blue collar and ivy league.
It's made from a NOS indigo dobby fabric (origin unknown), with horizontal stripes created by the weave. Over time, this fabric will fade from washing and wear, developing a unique patina for each wearer. The placket, cuffs, and collar all button down with amber brown corozo cats eye buttons, providing a warm contrast to the cool tone of the body fabric.
It features Mister Freedom's usual stellar design and construction, from the twin gusseted chest pockets to the flat felled seams and chainstitch runoffs. The sleeves feature a tailored-style setting for improved comfort and durability, and the custom label is entirely woven from rayon yarns.
Fits true to size. Wash cold and hang dry.
- NOS indigo dobby fabric (origin unknown)
- Corozo wood buttons
- Button down collar
- Two gusseted chest pockets
- Gusseted sides
- Tailored-set sleeves
- Chainstitch construction
- Custom woven label
- Fits true to size
- Wash cold and hang dry
- Made in the USA
See how we measure - click here.
All measurements are in inches.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Bandanas, Patches, T-Shirts, Socks, & Hats - $5 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.