100% of profits from the sales of this tote will be donated to the
COVID-19 Emergency Relief Fund for LA Garment Workers.
We’ve been saying the same thing since we opened: Own fewer, better things.
We take this view because we’ve spent time on the front lines of production and sourcing, and understand that apparel sits at a very uncomfortable intersection of environment, waste, labor, and race issues.
Everything we sell, and everything we wear starts with agriculture, and passes through many more hands than most people consider.
Fast fashion and cheap clothing rely on supply chains that exploit mostly brown and black women. 80% of the textile workers worldwide are women of color, most of whom do not get paid a living wage.
Fast fashion also relies on getting the cheapest possible inputs, regardless of the resulting longevity of the garment or the environmental impact.
The waste generated by disposal of cheap clothing is staggering, and for the most part, cannot be up-cycled or reused, and certainly will not be sitting in the bins for a future generation of resellers to find and sell on Depop.
Additionally, as part of our efforts for social justice and mutual aid in the age of strife, 100% of gross profits from the sales of these totes will be donated to the COVID-19 Emergency Relief Fund for LA Garment Workers.
- 100% of gross profits from the sale of this tote will be donated to the
Covid-19 Emergency Relief Fund for LA Garment Workers
- Custom graphic
- Grocery bag sized tote bag
- 15oz natural duck canvas fabric
- Fabric given FUZE sustainable antimicrobial treatment (non toxic, zero waste, environmentally safe)
- 18" wide x 17.5" tall x 7"deep
- 25" strap length (fits over your shoulder easily)
- Grocery bag sized
- Wash cold, hang dry
- Made in USA
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
PPE and Bandannas under $100 - $3 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders over $100 - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $100 - $8 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $35
Canada Shipping - Orders under $500
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $15
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $30
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders over $500
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $40
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $50
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Returns will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- A restocking fee of $25 applies to all orders over $500 returned for a refund. The restocking fee does not apply to returns for store credit or exchange.
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessivley worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.