Looking for some new hiking shoes? Hoka's Anacapa Breeze Low might be the answer. These are some seriously engineered sneakers, with an air mesh upper made from 100% recycled polyester yarns and Vibram's Megagrip outsole - a substantial & heavy duty sole with peerless comfort and traction. Between the outsole and your foot sits a compression molded EVA foam midsole, providing maximum cushioning at all times.
Hoka's late stage MetaRocker™ design, with a 6mm drop from heel to toe, complements a natural gait, to reduce fatigue while on the trail. They even come with a Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association, elevating them among other products found to be beneficial to foot heath. The uppers, in addition to the recycled polyester mesh and cushioning details, feature waterproof nubuck leather trims, so they'll breathe well in addition to holding up for miles and miles.
We've stocked men's sizes of the Anacapa Breeze Low, and have found them to fit true to brannock/nike/sneaker sizing. Clocking in at just 12.4oz per shoe, they're sturdy, but lightweight enough to keep on your feet all day without much strain.
True to brannock.
- Hiking sneaker
- 100% recycled polyester air mesh uppers
- Waterproof nubuck trims
- Vibram Megagrip rubber outsole
- Compression molded EVA foam midsole
- Late stage MetaRocket™ geometry
- Recycled polyester mesh cushioning and trims
- Rear pull tab
- APMA Seal of Acceptance
- 12.4oz per shoe
- Tonal design
- Molded PU sockliner
- Recycled and sustainable materials
We reference Brannock sizing for our footwear. The Brannock Device is the standard foot measuring tool for the world's footwear industry. Most better quality footwear stores will have one.
True to brannock / sneaker size, take your usual Nike / Adidas trainer size.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Bandanas, Patches, T-Shirts, Socks, & Hats - $5 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at email@example.com or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.