With a heritage of shoemaking that reaches back to the late 1800s, Moonstar produces world renowned sneakers in Kurume, Japan. Built to last, Moonstar's sneakers use heavy vulcanized, kiln-fired rubber outsoles - a process that helps bond the outsole together and create an even more durable shoe.
The All-Weather Sneaker is exactly what it says on the box - a sneaker that'll stand up to all weather. A sturdy mid-top trainer that's been sewn up in a heavy duty, water-resistant 100% cotton canvas, the sealed and vulcanized rubber sole extends over the toe and the upper is partially rubber-coated. Comfortable and sturdy, these sneakers will hold up to rain, snow, mud, sand, sun and probably whatever other conditions you could subject them to.
Only available in full sizes. Runs slightly bigger than true to size, if you are between sizes, size down
- 100% cotton upper
- Water-resistant heavy cotton canvas
- Vulcanized rubber outsole
- Kiln-fired for durability
- Runs slightly bigger than true to size, if you are between sizes, go down
- Made in Japan
We reference Brannock sizing for our footwear. The Brannock Device is the standard foot measuring tool for the world's footwear industry. Most better quality footwear stores will have one.
Only available in full sizes. Runs slightly bigger than Nike and Adidas sneakers.
If you are between sizes, size down.
Choose the same size as your Brannock device or Nike/Adidas Sneaker size.
Choose 0.5 size smaller than Brannock device or Nike/Adidas Sneaker size if you are between sizes.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Bandanas, Patches, T-Shirts, Socks, & Hats - $5 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.