Born from a mix of vintage sensibilities, practical need & the sort of madness it takes to want to produce anything the right way - Papa Nui makes some damn fine hats. Manufactured in Japan with the highest attention to detail and quality, with personality and a deliberate story behind each piece.
Utilizing vegetable-tanned, front quarter horsehide from Shinki tannery in Japan, the A-26 is a handsome hat rendered in some of the best materials available and with Papa Nui's usual impeccable construction. The olive green leather and tonal stitching will compliment your favorite flight jacket & the pliable visor can easily be turned up for a more casual look. On the inside the breathable, 100% cotton, Japanese milled olive HBT sweatband keeps you comfortable.
Being a tea-core leather, this hat will age and wear to a lighter tan in some areas over time, cranking the vintage look up several magnitudes. As a result of its superior materials and construction, this is a highly dynamic garment that will change over years and years of wear. To keep the A-26 hat at its best, a custom printed HBT hat bag is included, so you can safely store your hat when not in use.
Available in Medium (57-58cm) & Large (59-60cm).
- 100% veg-tanned front quarter horsehide from Shinki Tannery in Japan
- 100% cotton HBT sweatband
- Six panel construction
- Taped internal seams
- Flexible brim
- Custom woven labels
- Embroidered Hino Maru internal patch
- Made in Japan
See how we measure - click here.
Is your size out of stock? Click your size to sign up for a back-in-stock alert.
Medium (57-58cm) & Large (59-60cm). Wash cold, towel dry for no shrinkage.
Our Oakland and Santa Fe stores are open for cubside pickup. View our curbside pickup info.
Due to USPS service delays, we are shipping most USA orders via UPS Ground until further notice. If you prefer to have your order shipped with USPS, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Bandanas, Patches, T-Shirts, Socks, & Hats - $5 via USPS First Class Mail
Curbside pickup: Free
Orders $300 and over - Free shipping via UPS Ground
Orders under $300 - $12 shipping via UPS Ground
Expedited Shipping (1 - 2 business days) via UPS - $40
Canada Shipping - Orders under $400
USPS First Class (10 - 15 business days) - $18
USPS Priority Mail (5 - 10 business days) - $35
DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $55
Canada Shipping - Orders over $400
DHL Express (1-3 business days) - $50
Rest of World Shipping
DHL Express (2-4 business days) - $55
We want you to be comfortable shopping with us online without being able to touch the product. Before you purchase, please check the size charts we provide against your favorite garments.
- Exchanges or returns for store credit will be accepted on full-price items within 14 days of delivery (as verified by courier)
- Items sold on sale or discount are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Items must be in original condition with all tags attached.
- Items that have been washed, hemmed, altered, excessively worn, set aflame or touched by a private equity firm cannot be returned.
- All return and exchange shipping costs are your responsibility
- We will process all returns within 3 business days of receipt
- Our team will acknowledge receipt and action take with your return
- Full terms and conditions are here.
- If you have questions at any time you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form, or phone us at 510-373-9696.